Mother's Day is just around the corner (Sunday, May 11), so we've put together a list of some unique gifts for your lovely mothers that they're sure to adore.
1. Blooms by Heinau: Why give your mom flowers that are sure to wilt in a matter of days? These beautiful, natural flowers will stay fresh for over 6 months, and they're not even silk! The flowers absorb moisture from the air in order to stay fresh for months on end. A gift that keeps on giving!
2. Nautical Cheese Spreaders: Does your mom love to entertain? Then, get her these adorable nautical-themed cheese spreaders from C. Wonder. Bonus - you can take them on a picnic to the beach and be the trendiest family around!
3. Henri Bendel Candles: I absolutely LOVE these candles. My favorites are the Firewood and Mint Julep, and when they're burned at the same time, the smell is just divine! I have given these as gifts in the past, and they're always a hit!
4. Agate Coasters: Give your mom a beautiful AND functional gift! These coasters from High Street Market serve a functional purpose during parties, but also look great just sitting on your coffee table every day.
5. Farmers' Market Herb Wreath: Isn't this wreath beautiful? I love it so much, I added it to our wedding registry! But, I know your mom would also love receiving this gorgeous gift.
6. Yoga Mat Bag: With this handy yoga mat bag from Red Envelope, your mom can go straight from the office to yoga with Salvadore (Couples Retreat reference!) and look great doing it.
And, if you want to get crafty, you should take a page out of Kelley's book and make this cute tassel necklace. Not only will your mom love her stylish gift, she'll feel extra loved knowing you spent time making the gift yourself.
What are you planning to get your mom for Mother's Day? Is there anything you would add to the list?
Whether it's a gift, card, phone call, or combination of the three, we hope you'll be sure to let your mom know how much she means to you on Mother's Day and every day!