Friday, August 15, 2014

Link Love

1  ::  This hack has me thinking I need to make an Ikea run.
2  ::  I love a good monogram.



2  ::  This video is pure joy.
3  ::  I want to wallpaper my entire house with this paper.

Pineapple (Mint) – Hygge & West

4  ::  This mirror needs to find its way to my home asap.
5  ::  This outfit has me yearning for cooler temps.

black boots + white dress + leather jacket :: Kendi Everyday

6  ::  I could eat this several times a week and be completely happy.
7  ::  I would be perfectly happy with this art all over my home - good thing there's a giveaway!


8  ::  My favorite lipstick (especially the Mulberry color!).
9  ::  I've got these boots on my radar.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of zeldaandmadeline blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete