Monday, July 14, 2014

Currently Crushing :: Anthropologie

Hello!  Happy Monday!  Sorry for the radio silence guys.  With Maeci on her honeymoon still and me being out of town for business last week, this little ol' blog fell to the wayside.  But don't worry - things are back on track!

I received the most recent Anthropologie catalog in the mail last week and while skimming through I saw several items that I wanted to make sure I pinned to my style board on Pinterest.  The jewelry drew me in, but I found much more once I was online.  Isn't that how it always is?

Lately, Anthropologie has been killing it.  The past few years their stuff has been a little iffy.  Almost like the stuff looked kinda cute, but the quality and fit just weren't there.  I don't think I even bought two items there over the past several years, when I used to find stuff all the time.  But lately, I've found several items I'm really loving.

Here are just a few of the items that caught my eye...

Pincelada Tunic (bought this one a few weeks ago and LOVE it!  It's on sale now with an extra 20% off!)







Aren't they lovely?  I'm going to keep my eye on several of these to see if they get added to their sale, although I don't know if I can wait on some of them.  Do you have your eye on any of these items?  Are you finding more items at Anthro recently like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment