Monday, July 7, 2014

Currently Crushing :: The Parsons Bookcase

Happy Monday!  How was everyone's 4th of July?  We spent ours in Zach's hometown of Guntersville, Alabama.  We saw wonderful friends and watched the fireworks on the lake.  After this weekend, I plan to restyle our bookcase in our living room, and although it isn't a Parsons bookcase I completely wish it was.

One of my favorite looks and pieces is that of a Parsons bookcase.  The lines are so simple and a bit of a modern touch, but are still a traditional look.  I love seeing them in all sorts of different colors - from white to blue, red to yellow, purple to green.  What's even better is how people display their books, collections and keepsakes on them.

Here are a few of my favorites...




via

via

via

via

Hope everyone's Monday is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment