Friday, September 5, 2014

Cat-like Reflexes

Happy Friday! Thank goodness for a short week this week, right? The past several years, leopard print has been a huge trend - and I definitely don't see it going anywhere any time soon.  I love leopard as an accent, the focal point for an outfit and I love that leopard is considered a neutral now!

Here are a few of my favorite leopard items I've seen for fall...


I picked up the dress below recently and let me tell you: the picture online does not do it justice.  It is the perfect little shift dress, and looks great dressed up or down. Pair it with a blazer and pumps for work, or denim jacket and black ankle boots (like these) for a more casual look.  I'm on the hunt for some brightly colored blazers to pair with it, too!





'Ocelot Leopard' Infinity Scarf

'Kayla' Leather & Calf Hair Pointy Toe Flat

Also, Ann Taylor has been killing it lately. KILLING IT.  They definitely stepped up their game, which is good considering Montgomery doesn't have a whole lot of shopping options.  Do y'all love the leopard trend?  Or have you completely decided against it?

No comments:

Post a Comment