Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hunting: Black Leather Wedge Booties

Last year, DV by Dolce Vita came out with the 'Gino' bootie and I immediately loved them, pinned them and purchased them (especially after Maeci told me she already had them and loved them).  Maeci and I both have them in the cognac color...
Since I'm shorter and have shorter legs, I need to stick with booties that hit at the ankle and not above it so it it elongates my legs and doesn't cut them off.  I was bummed that these booties didn't come in a plain black leather - they came in the cognac, black suede and a black leather with a leopard back.  So now I'm on the hunt for a comfortable pair of black leather wedge booties.  I've found a few options that seem to fit the bill...






What do you think?  Did I miss any options out there?  Have you found some I need to try?  If so, send them my way!

4 comments:

  1. I bought a black pair at TJMaxx last week...they had a pretty big selection and I wound up with some cute ones for $40!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana Republic is doing black leather wedge booties for holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamala's Boutique has some adorable, affordable booties and other boots!
    https://pamalasboutique.com/product-category/shoes/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I'm hosting a Freshly Picked giveaway now if you are interested!
    wedge bootie

    ReplyDelete