We're finally back in the groove following the long Labor Day weekend. Kelley enjoyed some time at the beach, and we went to Atlanta with some friends for the Alabama game. It was an ugly win, but a win just the same!
I'm excited to tell you about my newest obsession...
Have you heard of FabFitFun yet?? Giuliana Rancic is involved, so you know it has to be fabulous!
It's similar to Birchbox, but I think it's way better. Each season (so, four times a year), you get a box filled with the latest and greatest in health and beauty products. And, they're all FULL SIZE products! No more samples laying around the house. I love that it's only four times a year. With Birchbox, I could never use all the samples in one box before I got another in the mail.
And, you can subscribe to their emails or visit their website (they tipped me off to the leaked Adele songs yesterday!) to get great tips on healthy eating, stress relief, new workouts, beauty must-haves, and much more.
Each box is valued at over $200, but costs you just $49.99 per quarter. That may seem like a lot, but in the summer box alone, I received a full-size Sonya Dakar Flash Facial, which retails for $95. Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan of Sonya Dakar's products, and she has some of the most gorgeous skin around!
The summer box came with the following:
1. Slimfast Have Your Cake...Meal Bar: This protein bar is part of the Slimfast 14-Day Slimdown program. It's supposed to taste like vanilla cake with frosting and sprinkles. I can't wait to try it! The bars aren't sold individually, but a box will cost you about $5.50.
2. POPchips: These are like popcorn and chips combined! They're not fried or baked; they're actually popped. They're only 100-130 calories per bag! They cost about $1.30/bag.
3. FabFitFun Water Infuser BPA-free Water Bottle: You can add flavors like cucumber, mint, strawberry, etc. to your water with this bottle! There is a little compartment in the middle of the bottle where you add the flavor so it infuses your water. It retails for $15.
4. Thursday Friday Away Mini Clutch/Makeup Bag: This little canvas makeup bag is just adorable. It retails for $35.
5. Always Xtra Protection Long Daily Liners: These panty liners are supposed to keep you fresh and dry because they're 5x drier than regular Always Thin liners. They retail for $1.50.
6. Zoya Nail Polish: This coral color polish is perfect for summer/early fall. It sells for $9.00.
7. pur~lisse pur~protect SPF 30: This is an anti-aging moisturizer with SPF 30. It was recently featured in Vogue as the Editor's Favorite Summer Product. It retails for $55.
8. Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil: I can't wait to try this! It helps tame flyaways and frizz, which are always a problem for me! It retails for $25.
9. Skintimate Shave Gel: This shave gel smells delicious! And, it's a perfect size for travel. It retails for $1.99
10. KISSTIXX Lip Balm: These are hilarious to me. There are two different flavors in the pack that are supposed to mix perfectly together whenever you kiss. You put on one flavor and give your smooching partner the other, then taste the peaches and cream! They retail for $5.99
11. Sonya Dakar Flash Facial: I'm excited about trying this product. It's a 1-minute facial that's supposed to be great for all skin types. Like I said earlier, it retails for $95!
If I were to buy all these products individually, I would have spent $250!
So, if you're into new beauty/health/lifestyle products, you should definitely check out FabFitFun. The next shipment is for their fall box, and I'm sure it will be to die for!
What do you think? Have you tried it out yet?
This is not a sponsored post. I just wanted to let y'all know about FFF because I love it and thought you might enjoy it too!