Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Roundup

Thanks again to all our lovely readers. We're two weeks in and loving the blogging life. 

Here is a roundup of some things from across the web that you may have missed:


  • I almost bought a brass pineapple at an antique store this week. Looks like I would have been on trend


  • Have you seen the new Annie Griffin Summer collection? It's adorable! I just bought one of her dresses from local boutique Painted Pink for my wedding shower tonight. Be careful before clicking, you're likely to find something you can't live without.


  • There was some terrible weather across the South and East Coast this week. This is in Baltimore after heavy rains that caused a landslide.


  • For those planning to attend a Kentucky Derby party tomorrow, brush up on the horses and odds so you sound super informed.


  • Are you as obsessed with Jimmy Fallon as I am? I LOL while watching The Tonight Show on the reg. This was no different. 




  • I finished reading The Fault in Our Stars recently, and it totally wrecked me...but, in a good way. It's endearing and heartbreaking and very true to life, I think, and the movie comes out June 6! 

If you're in Montgomery on Saturday, be sure to check out Southern Makers. But, buy your tickets today because there won't be any at the door! 

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment