Monday, May 26, 2014

Link Love

Last week, I ran across several things I'm loving (what's new, right?).  So, I thought I'd share some with y'all!



1 ::  This post has me thinking I'll be going bold the next time I paint a room.
2 ::  I purchased this shirt over the weekend and want to buy about 10 more.
3 ::  This solution is great if you have a short window and want the room to look bigger.



4 ::  This guest room update has me itching to redo ours.
5 ::  I'm a huge fan of gingham print, and this outfit is absolute perfection.



6 ::  I'm finding a piece of furniture to do this to asap.
7 ::  I'm super jealous of this Craigslist find.
8 ::  These DIY storage boxes are cute enough to have in every room of your house.



9 ::  I'm loving these spring table settings.
10 ::  Thinking this would be a great addition to our living room.

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment