1. Rodan + Fields Redefine Daily Cleansing Mask - If you followed me over at The Eclectic Owl, then you probably saw a recent post of mine on my favorite beauty products, and this absolutely made the list. It's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way! Plus, I use mine a few times a week alternating with my everyday cleanser (although, you could certainly use this as your everyday cleanser!). It has made my skin look and feel amazing; it's softer and my pores are visibly smaller. Just take my word for it and purchase immediately.
2. Fossil Sydney Top Zip Crossbody Bag (in Camel) - I had been on the hunt for a great camel/cognac color smaller cross body bag. I wanted one that I could still fit my hobo wallet in if needed, but that wasn't bulky and heavy. This bag is perfection! The color is beautiful and the inside has a zipper pocket, credit card holders and another open pocket. The straps can also be completely removed so it can be used as a clutch. Boom!
3. One King's Lane Medallion Duvet Set (in Periwinkle) - Ok, let me just say that this was was my first purchase from One King's Lane and I will definitely be purchasing again! The duvet arrived super fast and they even added a thank you note along with my own set of cute thank you notes to use. The duvet is a soft cotton, but it's durable as well. The color is more of a cornflower blue and not periwinkle. It's currently in our master bedroom and we absolutely love it (ok, I love it - I don't think Zach has a preference). It's paired with these West Elm euro shams and this pillow (adorable, right? gah, maybe I should have added the pillow to this list!).
4. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - I had been hinting (read: begging) for this palette for my birthday and my sweet momma delivered (technically, the UPS man delivered). The colors are absolutely beautiful shades of rose golds that blend wonderfully together. The eye shadows are high quality and I'm actually thinking about getting either the Naked or Naked 2 palette to add to my collection (I use Urban Decay's "Sin" color almost every day with a few of the Naked 3 colors). The Naked 3 palette also came with a sample pack of four of the primers. I will absolutely be purchasing the original primer once I'm done squeezing the last bits out of the samples.
5. Essie 'Splash of Grenadine' Nail Polish - This has been my go-to color for a few years now. It's summery with a bit of pink, but not too much. I almost always have it on my toes in the spring and summer months, and I always get compliments on the color. So go buy it and be a cool kid like me.
6. Stephanie Creekmur 'Hey y'all' Print - I can't even express to you how much I love this print. I purchased several during Christmas time to give as gifts and made sure to keep one for myself (I give the best gifts). Stephanie had it sent so quickly and there was a handwritten note inside the package when it arrived. I'm a sucker for good customer service. Mine currently hangs near our front door for guests to see as they walk in. I just love having this sweet Southern saying in our home!
So, that's all of my favorite things. For now. I'm sure I'll have 15 new things by next week. Happy Thursday!