Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sunroom Dreams

In about 8 weeks, I'll be officially moved into R.B.'s house. So, I hope he's ready for the decorating "upgrades" that are to come. 

One room I'm really ready to get my hands on is the sunroom. Right now, this room serves as Zelda's room and not much else. There used to be a shuffleboard table in the middle of the room, but getting rid of it was one of my many "enhancements."




Isn't it just lovely? I'm sure you're jealous, especially of the 1980s box tv.

So, until I can do a full room makeover (which I promise to document on the blog), I will resign to dreaming of these lovely sunrooms. 


Via Pottery Barn
Via Dilwyne Designs
Via Vogue
Via Southern Living
Which one is your favorite? I'm dying over that ceiling on the Southern Living porch and Tory Burch's sunroom in Vogue. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the exposed brick! Lots of potential! I really like the first two because they look so cozy and that's what I would want in a sun room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't wait to see what you did with your sunroom, Maeci. The neutral tone is definitely a favorite, and that brick wall looks heavenly. I can just imagine you idling away your hours in that room. Hahaha! Anyway, good luck with the rest of the decoration! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Lynne Hollaran @ SGS

    ReplyDelete