Thursday, May 8, 2014

Nail Polish Colors :: Summer 2014

I love getting my nails done and painting my own nails different colors.  Winter colors are great, but the spring and summer colors are by far more fun!  So, since summer is almost upon us (especially here in the South) I thought we could talk about some fun colors to dress up your nails.

I'm a huge fan of pinks and reds, but during the summer I think it's fun to mix it up with blues, greens, purples and yellows!  These colors are sure to be a statement...


1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5  //  6  //  7

REMINDER: Make sure to enter our Stately Made giveaway here!  Jordan is offering Z+M readers a 20% discount in her shop through May 13 when you use the promotional code ZANDMBLOG. Entering is easy, so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment