Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Swimsuit Shopping

Much to my delight, one-piece swimsuits seem to be having a moment. I haven't worn a two-piece swimsuit in approximately 5+ years. It's not that I'm against them at all...I rocked them circa 1985-2008. I just don't feel comfortable in them anymore.

My super pale mid-section is very thankful that one-piece/tankinis seem to come in much cuter designs these days. 

Since we're officially into summer in the South, I thought I'd show you a few adorable suits I've had my eye on lately. 
Via Shoshanna
Via Anthropologie, ruffle is detachable
Via Nordstrom
Via Zappos
Via Neiman Marcus

What are some of your fave swimsuit trends this summer? Do you prefer the two-piece, or do you rock the one-piece/tankini? 

And, we reached our goal of 300 Facebook likes!! Thank you all for the support. We plan to host our next giveaway on Friday, so be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment