Tuesday, June 17, 2014

DIY Anthropologie Vase


A little while back, I saw this adorable dot planter at Anthropologie.  And my first thought was, "Oh, hello there lovely."  And my second thought was, "I kill plants."  Okay, just kidding.  But I really do.  My second thought was, "I could totally make this."


What's even better is that you only need three supplies for this project.  Hollaaaa.  So here's what you'll need:
Yup. That's it.  I used Rustoleum's oil-based gloss white paint.  And here are the steps you'll need to take:

1.  Clean your vase off with water, making sure it's completely dry after.
2.  Dip a toothpick into the paint lightly (you don't need much!).
3.  Start adding dots with the paint in whatever pattern you'd like, making sure not to put too much paint on at once otherwise it will drip (I worked from the bottom up, let it dry overnight, continued with the top, then let it dry overnight again).
4.  You're done!  Enjoy your new vase!


Let us know if you make one!  Have you made any other Anthro dupes?  We'd love to see your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment