Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids

I'm getting married in 18 days! So, to say I've had wedding on the brain would be an understatement. I've been consumed with tying up loose ends, contacting vendors, and just trying to get everything in order so I don't have to think about anything but marrying R.B. on the actual day.

One thing I did early was pick out and buy my bridesmaids' gifts. I love gifts (receiving them is one of my love languages). But, as much as I love receiving them, I love giving really good gifts even more. I start thinking about what I'm going to get people way ahead of time. And, I get really annoyed if I can't find anything good. So, it was important to me to get gifts for my bridesmaids that they will actually like and hopefully be able to use. 

Here are a few ideas that I had during my search for the perfect gift...

Do your girlfriends love to cook? This adorable casserole carrier would be perfect for those who love cooking for other people.

Via DDP Monograms & Gifts
Who doesn't need a lovely monogrammed tote bag? And, these are really well priced!

Via Ballard Designs
Monogrammed soaps and towels make elegant gifts that everyone is sure to use. 

Via Personalization Mall
Personalize these burlap pillows based on where each of your bridesmaids is from or what team they cheer for. 

Via TwoPeachesDesign

Personalized stationary makes a good gift because it's something people rarely buy for themselves. 

Via Sugar Paper
Have you received a great bridesmaid gift? What about a horrible one? We'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment