Monday, June 2, 2014

True & Co. - Making Bra Shopping More Fun



If you're anything like me, shopping for bras is not something you necessarily enjoy. I hate getting measured and having to try them all on in the dressing room and having over-eager saleswomen check my progress. 

Enter True & Co.: Your Personal Bra Shop Online. True & Co. makes bra shopping easier and more enjoyable. 

It's a genius concept, really. You fill out a short quiz to determine your size and fit. The quiz gauges more than just your bra size; it takes your body shape into account to determine the best bra for you.

After your size is determined, they suggest bras for you based on your size and shape. And the best part is that you get to choose five bras to try on at home for FREE! That's right, you get a whole box full of bras with no obligation.


My True & Co. order
 I ordered the Leilieve "Feel Good," the Spanx "Brallelujah Racerback," the Triumph "Perfectly Soft," the Calvin Klein "Icon Modern T-Shirt Strapless," and the Calvin Klein "Seductive Comfort." 




Obviously, comfort is important to me. 

You have five days to try on the bras and determine which ones, if any, you want to keep. They send you an envelope and return label so you can return the bras you don't want for free.

They ask that you fill out a short feedback form before returning your bras so they can better serve you in the future. 

I ended up keeping three out of the five bras. I honestly liked all of them, but I didn't want to spend that much money right now. 

Currently, they offer band sizes 32 - 38, and cup sizes A - F. They also offer panties and other lingerie. 

There were two minor downfalls I found after my first order:

1. It took about seven days for me to get my order. That's not a super long time, but I'm used to 3-5 days, tops (thanks, Amazon!). 
2. One of the bras I ordered was marked "final sale." I didn't realize until after I went to fill out my feedback form that final sale items are not returnable, even with the free try at home program. So, I ended up having to keep it with no choice. 

Overall, I had a really good experience and would suggest it to anyone who hates bra shopping as much as I do. And, if you use my referral code, you can get $15 off your first order!

So, what do you think? Would you rather order bras online, or do you prefer shopping in store?

Don't forget to enter our Wicks & Willow giveaway! You have until Friday to enter to win TWO beautiful candles.  

True & Co. did not ask me to review their product, and I have not received compensation. I just really like their product and want others to know about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment