The Wicks & Willow giveaway ends tomorrow!
A few weeks ago, we featured our Mother's Day Gift Guide. So, with Father's Day just around the corner (Sunday, June 15), we knew we couldn't leave out dear old dad.
Here are a few gifts that your dad is sure to love...
1. Nike Fitbit One: For the dad that's always on the go, help him track his steps, calories, and sleep so he can live a healthier lifestyle. Dad will be sure to thank you once he's feeling like a new man.
2. The Pill Warm-Up Set: Does your dad need a little help mastering his golf swing? The Pill golf ball is shaped like a tire, so "inaccuracies send it wobbling, rolling at a curve, or falling on its side." Dad will know exactly what's wrong with his swing and be able to make adjustments so he can become the next Adam Scott! And, there's a Father's Day sale going on right now. Get 25% off with the code "dad."
3. State Traditions Cuff Links: For the sharp-dressed dad who loves showing his state pride, State Traditions offers cufflinks featuring several different states. These are sure to be a conversation starter.
4. Williams-Sonoma Ultimate Grilling Rub Collection: Every grill master needs a great seasoning collection, and Williams-Sonoma products never disappoint. Plus, you'll get a great meal out of this gift!
5. Leather Wallet: Doesn't it seem that men are always in need of a new wallet? This American Bison thinfold leather wallet from Orvis is stylish and functional. And, you can get it personalized as an added touch.
6. Membership in the Dollar Shave Club: Buying razors is a necessary evil. They're so expensive, but dad (and we) can't live without them. Help him save some money by giving him a gift card for the Dollar Shave Club. For as little as $1 a month (depending on the type of razor he chooses), your dad can get a new razor every month. I got this for my brother for his birthday, and he has loved it.
7. A Unique Card: Just let your dad know you're thinking about him by sending a card. He'll feel so loved, and you can personalize it and tell him exactly how you feel about him.
Would you get any of these gifts for your dad? Which is your favorite? Be sure to plan ahead so dad knows just how much you love him!