Monday, June 23, 2014

Link Love

1  ::  I could totally see this stool working in a multitude of rooms (indoor + outdoor!).
2  ::  This bathroom redo is spot on.


3  ::  This recipe looks so fresh delicious - perfect for summer.
4  ::  Absolutely love this lamp finial and it comes in lots of colors!
5  ::  Loving this cozy living room with its amazing gallery wall.


6  ::  DIY gel nails at home with no UV light required.  Sign us up!
7  ::  I'm going to find a way to use this pendant in our house.
8  ::  How gorgeous is this beauty?!


9  ::  Is it bad that I want to make one of these for myself?
10  ::  This stuff works wonders and I use it every day.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet for including my bathroom in this round-up! So glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love your blog, Shannon! And your bathroom update was fabulous! So glad you found us, too! :)

      Delete