Friday, June 6, 2014

Get the Look

Happy Friday!  When I first saw this image a year or two ago, I fell. hard.  I have a major crush on this living room, and if I could marry it I would (but I'm already married, duh).  If we owned our own home and didn't rent at the current time, this is exactly what I would want my living room to look like.

found via pinterest, but if someone knows the original source, please let us know!

I figure I can't be the only one who likes this look - if I am, then I need to get out of the blog business.  So, I've put together a remake of this room from items found around the web.  Hope it helps anyone who, like me, wants this living room in place when I wake up tomorrow morning.  Get to work little magic elves.




***Don't forget that our Wicks & Willow giveaway ends TONIGHT!  So if you haven't entered yet, you better hop on it!  We'll be announcing the winner on Monday!***


2 comments:

  1. Loved this post!! Obsessed with that room too! (I think we have very similar decorating styles?!) I've wanted those wheat sconces for oh, like, forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that room divine?! I've had that photo saved to my desktop for a while and never tire of looking at it. And yes, those wheat sconces HAVE to be in my house at some point in the future - they're fabulous!

      Delete